Pages

Thursday

Eight Graders

Do you know what it feels like when eighth graders ask you to do their homework and you're only in sixth grade?

Well, I do. So here's what happened today in the halls: 

Pesky eighth grader: Hey do my homework!

Me: no

Pesky eighth grader: yes

Me: no

Pesky eighth grader: I have five dollars

Me: me too. What's the use of having two they all look the same.

Pesky eighth grader: *walks away*

Me: MISSION COMPLETE!

So that's what happened.

He's been asking me to do his math homework since the second week of school, and I keep on saying no. And he says he'll pay me but I say no 'cause I have enough homework already. The only reason he wants me to do his homework is because he somehow figured out that I'm in seventh grade advanced. So yeah.

Note: five dollar bills are still good to have even if you already have one.

1 comment:

  1. I as there when this happened... Lol recommend this blog it's so awesome

    ReplyDelete